Versatile A-Frames that demands attention.
Our A-Frame Inserts are printed in matte on coroplast boards. Seamlessly, the inserts slip into the metal a-frame which is easily transported to your storefront or a sidewalk for you to advertise your business. Custom A-Frames are an outstanding marketing tool because they offer flexibility for you to switch the inserts when needed so whether it’s a long term promotion or a seasonal promotion, getting a return on this investment is easy-peasy.
The Metal A-Frame Stands are subtle but attractive. These A-Frames offer you the ability to use them indoors or outdoor for your promotions and because they are lightweight, transporting is easy. The strong metal is powder-coated to add to its durability making it designed to last.
You can use these Metal A-Frames with one or two inserts giving you the option to go single or double-sided. If you require inserts consider going with our combo A-Frame and Insert options!
Available in two convenient sizes
- 24" x 36" - standard size
- 32" x 38" - for maximum exposure!
Crops & Bleeds
Crop marks indicate where the artwork will be cut. When exporting your artwork for print, please ensure to include crops.
Bleeds are the parts of the artwork that extend past the trim line. Since shifting can occur during the printing process, having bleeds ensure that the edges of the finished piece doesn’t have blank white margins. We recommend at least a 1/8″ bleed on all sides of the artwork.
Some shift may happen during the printing process, in order to avoid having important content cut off, it's pertinent to keep your content at least 1/8" away from the trim line.
Artwork should be supplied in CMYK. RGB or Pantone colours will be converted and may not match the colours you intend.
Photos or any rasterized imagery should be 150 dpi minimum.
The preferred file format for print is PDF.
What cities do you ship to?
We ship to businesses across Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, and across Canada.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Production time for your order will be 3 business days, followed by shipping time based on the shipping option you selected. On average, products are delivered within 4-8 business days For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Information Page
What types of materials are your mounted signs made of?
Redleaf Print Shop offers the following materials for mounted signs:
- Coroplast - This material is a rigid, light, polypropylene material. It is weather resistant and durable.
- Rigid PVC - This material is a rigid 3mm PVC material. It is weather resistant and durable.
- Flexible PVC - This material is a light and thin PVC material. It is weather resistant and moderately durable.
- Foamcore - This material is a ultra-light polystyrene foam. It is not weather resistant. Best used for indoor signage.
What different types of signage do you offer?
Redleaf Print Shop offers posters, a-frames, pop-up signage, banner signage, and rigid signage:
- Poster signage is available on various sizes and printed on 8pt Poster Paper.
- A-Frame signs are available in two sizes with or without the additional purchase of an a-frame stand.
- Pop-up signage includes two different types of retractable banner options to meet any budget.
- Banner signage options include vinyl and mesh banners.
- Rigid Signage options are available in multiple sizes and materials.
What sizes do your signs come in?
Posters are available in 18" x 24", 24" x 36", 32" x 48"
Small Posters are available as 11" x 17"
A-Frames Signs are available in 24" x 36" and 32" x 48"
Vinyl and Mesh Banners are available in the following sizes:
- 6' x 3'
- 8' x 3'
- 10' x 3'
- 6' x 4'
- 8' x 4'
- 10' x 4'
Pull Up Banners have an image area of 79" x 33.5"
Signs are available in 18" x 24", 24" x 36", 32" x 48"